Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tweeting through "A Weed in the Church"


A few weeks ago I had a great meeting with Scott T. Brown from the National Center for Family-Integrated Churches. During that meeting he offered me a copy of his book "A Weed in the Church". I was in the middle of finishing the previous book that I have already blogged about but picked up this new reading as soon as I finished.

I decided to "Tweet" my way through this new book since I had, in only the first 50 pages, found a wealth of vital information for Christians, their families, and the church today.

I will blog a book review once I have completely digested the writing itself. However, I highly encourage you to consider purchasing a copy for yourself. You can do so by following this link to their store: A Weed in the Church. I am only halfway through the book and it is an eye-opener.

Although my Tweets are also connected to my Facebook page you can follow along directly by looking me up on twitter: http://twitter.com/IntrepidEvnglst

Thanks for stopping by!

SDG,
Pastor Adam (and family)

No comments:

Post a Comment